Suspension is the system of tires, tire air, springs, shock absorbers and linkages that connects a vehicle to its wheels and allows relative motion between the two.
One of the main features of the suspension is to ensure you have a comfortable ride, even when you are on a bumpy road.
SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS
If your vehicle exhibits any of these signs or symptoms, you may need your suspension checked
- Your vehicle feels like it is pulling or drifting when turning corners.
- Your vehicle pulls to one side when driving.
- Your vehicle dips or nose dives when you stop.
- Your vehicle does not look like is is sitting flat.
- Your vehicle continues bobbing after hitting a pothole or a bump.
If you suspect that there is a problem with your suspension, get if fixed immediately. Leaving it can at best cause your tyres to wear out quickly, or at worst, cause you to lose control of your vehicle causing serious injury and cost. Cromer Tyres and Mechanical will make sure your steering and suspension are right, ensuring you continue to have a comfortable and safe ride.